I'll Drink To That: Beginning Wine Class
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Come learn all the basics about wine in a fun, friendly setting.
We will focus on major varietals, styles, and vocabulary. This clas incorporates a lineup of wine styles that are commonly available in US markets, which builds tasters' ability to shop knowledgeably and confidently.
Completely casual, but with a comprehensive overview, this class is recommended for everyone, whether you are completely new to wine terminology or a veritable connoisseur looking for a refresher among fellow wine lovers.
Limited to 12 spots on a first come first serve, so sign up now and reserve your seat at Inari Academy, our brand new tastings and education space. Each spot is only $25.
We expect class to run from 7 — 8:30ish, with time for discussion and shopping after.
Call (276) 821-WINE (9463) or come by to sign up or register online.
What you can expect:
- What's in a grape? The main varieties reviewed.
- Where in the world? Wine regions described.
- How do you taste? Get more from our weekly tastings.
- A special wine tasting (of course!)
- A Certificate of Completion which affords bragging rights to friends.
Questions? Click here to read our FAQ.